Our company IS our staff
Come join our premiere team of outstanding professionals. We stand out from the rest because:
- Specialized training by Registered Nurses (RN)
- Support and access to one of our RN’s 24/7
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for career growth and to learn new skills
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Put your skills to work with our wide range of unique and complex clients
- Employee of the month program, “Rising Star program” with opportunity to be recognized throughout the month and financial incentives
Our orientation and training provided by RN’s will prepare you and give you the confidence you need to provide the best possible care.
Why Work at CHCServices?
One of our foundational beliefs is that our company IS our staff. We provide high quality, client centered care that all starts with YOU our employee! With great people who are motivated and satisfied, we make a difference in the lives of our clients.
- Registered nurses (RN)
- Licensed practical nurses (LPN)
- Certified nursing assistants (CNA)
- Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR)
- Physical therapists (PT)
- Physical therapy assistants (PTA)
- Occupational therapy assistants (COTA)
- Occupational therapists (OT)
- Speech language pathologists (SLP)
Employment Interest Form
CHCS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetics, marital status, income level, or veteran status. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.