Employment and Careers at Comprehensive Home and Companion Services (CHC Services)
We have opportunities to become part of a team that will bring a new level of service to Home Care through our compassion, enthusiasm, expertise and the commitment to new learning and continual improvement by all staff.
We currently have openings for part time registered nurses (RN), licensed practical nurses (LPN), certified nursing assistants (CNA), physical therapists (PT), physical therapy assistants (PTA), occupational therapists (OT), and speech pathologists (SP).
Why work at CHC Services?
- Home Health Care: An industry with a powerful mission. Working in home care allows you the opportunity to work with people in their own home, one on one, making the difference that allows your clients to stay where they long to be - home - in a safe and dignified manner.
- One of our foundational beliefs is that our company IS our staff. We are a high intensity service industry that is trusted with the care and well being of others. Without great people who are motivated and satisfied, we are simply not able to carry out this work.
- Our approach to Team. To us, team is creating an environment in which we all support each other, where our staff are universally respected and input from all staff on all aspects of the program is not only accepted, it is routinely solicited.
Consideration of Employment Includes:
- TB test (required)
- HIV/Aids training (required - can be provided)
- Two forms of identification
- First Aid/CPR training (required)
- Proof of auto insurance (required)
- A motor vehicle
You can apply by clicking on our downloadable application, completing it and submitting it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or print, fill out, and fax to (425) 275-5855, or simply call us at (425) 275-5858 to inquire further.
To apply by mail, send your application to us at:
21907 64th Avenue West, Ste 230
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
You can email us your application or questions to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
CHCS is an equal opportunity employer. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, the presence of any mental, sensory or physical handicap, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Welcome to CHC Services!
We specialize in expert care management, skilled services, and companion care for individuals in their homes.
Registered Nurses Needed
Available Shifts: 9a-9p, 9p-9a (12-hour shifts)
To apply for these position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHC Services proudly supports Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) artists